We are voracious consumers. We’re hungry for news, trends, theories and behaviors. We’re interested in what makes the world spin. We want to know how we can make a brand smarter, faster, simpler. Better. This curiosity drives our work and builds our business.
Are you interested? Tell us why at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work with us
Res Publica Group is a strategic communications agency helping our clients own and share their brand story. Our trusted team of strategists, communicators, creative specialists, marketing and content experts work with private and public companies, government agencies, not-for-profits and advocacy organizations. Our culture is a highly collaborative environment where each person is a critical member of the team. Our work is dynamic and provides a range of opportunities for career development and growth.
We are seeking an account manager experienced with an integrated and modern approach to communications. Strong writers and strategic thinkers will fit well with our team.
The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated individual with qualifications that include:
- 4-6 years experience in media relations, communications, marketing or related field
- Agency experience highly preferred
- Outstanding writing, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly strategic and creative thinking abilities
- Understanding of media, political and social landscapes
- Familiarity with paid digital and social platform engagement
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Personable, proactive and professional demeanor
As part of our team, your responsibilities would include:
- Serve as a strategic thought partner on projects/initiatives
- Develop communications plans and strategies
- Identify target audiences and the most effective ways to engage them
- Construct messaging strategies for varied audiences across multiple platforms
- Author client content for earned, owned and paid channels
- Engage with media on proactive client efforts and/or manage issue or crisis responses as needed
- Work with in-house account and creative teams to execute day-to-day client deliverables
- Accountable for quality and timeliness of deliverables
About Res Publica Group
With offices in Chicago and Sacramento, we are boutique in size and nimble in flexibility. Our team brings decades of expertise serving clients in established and emerging industries. We know how to deliver strategies that protect and grow reputations, elevate brands, shape public perception, activate constituents and drive consumer behavior.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer merit-based bonuses and promotions, 401K match, full medical and dental benefits, strong vacation and leave policies, discounted commuter and fitness benefits, regular social events, and professional development resources.
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com